In this episode, Jim talks with the well-known and incredibly talented children and family photographer Tamara Lackey. Tamara is a working photographer, workshop instructor, and author.
What's in this episode
- How to pose children for casual psuedo-candid photos
- Tamara's lighting setup for portrait photography
- Finding and choosing locations for portrait photography
- Marketing your photography
- and more!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Tamara's portrait photography workshop in London (spaces still available!)
- Tamara's Portrait Posing Playbook
- Income School, Jim's new website and podcast about blogging and podcasting to earn a living from home.
- Submit Questions for the Podcast
How to Subscribe to the Podcast on Your Phone or MP3 Player (free!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Click here to download the Improve Photography Podcast in iTunes for free. You'll probably want to download the “Podcasts” app (made by apple) in the App Store and search for “Improve Photography” from within that app to subscribe.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is http://improvephotography.com/feed/podcast
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this page. You can see all the previous episodes of the Improve Photography Podcast here.