After the incredible popularity of my Beginning and Intermediate Photography classes, I spent the last year developing the ultimate video training guide for budding photographers. It's called Photography Start, and it's been incredibly popular!
But photography technique is just one of the skills you'll need to master photography. Knowing how to work in Lightroom is one of the best ways to make your photos stand out. This is the de facto image editing software for photographers, and I want you to master it with the 4 hours of HD video tutorials in Lightroom 101.
I'm ecstatic to finally be bringing together the two best products I've ever created in one package, and for an AMAZING price for 72 hours only. And because I really want you to be able to get the deal, I'm throwing in a bunch of extras as well, that make this an amazing deal.
Here's what you'll get…
- Photography Start: The training guide for budding photographers –
- The extremely popular online class for budding photographers. This class takes you through all the fundamentals of photography. You'll learn to confidently shoot in manual mode, capture gorgeous lighting in your portraits and landscapes, and create solid compositions.
- Photography Start includes 4 hours of HD video that you can download or stream at your convenience.
- Lightroom 101 –
- With over 4 hours of instruction for styling any photo in Lightroom, you'll learn everything you need to know to give your photos the polish they deserve. You'll also learn how to keep your photos organized in Lightroom so you can always find any photo you've ever taken in just a few seconds.
- The video series in this course starts out basic for those who are brand new to Lightroom, and quickly progresses into intermediate techniques so everyone can learn something–no matter your skill level.
- 13 downloadable raw files for the most important lessons so you can follow along with the video –
- Jim's Favorite Portrait Presets Package –
- Ebook – Improve Photography: How budding photographers can get pro results –
- Other Goodies –
Total Price: $314.97
72-Hour Sale Price: $47
What is covered in Photography Start? You can visit the sales page for Photography Start to get all the info. That's where people usually pay $90 just for this one class, and you'll be getting an extra $274.97 worth of stuff!
What is covered in Lightroom 101? You can visit the sales page for Lightroom 101 here to see all the info about what's covered.
Can I wait and get this deal later? NO WAY! This isn’t like your local furniture store that has a sale every week. As soon as the timer runs to zero, the price is back to over $300. This is your chance to score the deal.
I’m on a mobile device, or I’m getting a new computer, or I don’t have Lightroom yet. Can I buy now use this stuff later? No problem. You’ll get a download link in your email. When you get to your computer just download or stream to your heart's content.
What happens after purchase? You’ll get a download with two links (one to Photography Start and it's extras, and one to Lightroom 101 and its extras. The links will take you to a secure page where you can download the Ebook, presets, etc, as well as stream or download the videos on any device.
What version of Lightroom do I need? Lightroom 3 or later is recommended. We always use the latest version to record our trainings so they are up to date.
Aaah! I didn’t get my download link after purchase! No sweat. Just email us at [email protected] and we’ll get it fixed for you ASAP.