Topic 1: Stephen – “Match Total Exposure” in Lightroom
Topic 2: Brent – Palette Gear controllers for “faster editing.” www.palettegear.com
Topic 3: Scouting Specific Locations
- Yellow man
- Brown spot
Question of the Week: (Mention hire of Sandy Dorau)
- Guy de Zeine – Been practising with a wide angle lens, Is there a way to get the buildings straight(er) in the frame? Shot with Canon 600D and Canon 10-18 mm f/4.5 – 5.6 lens. Thanks for helping me out.
Doodads of the Week!
- See all the doodads at https://improvephotography.com/doodads
- Jim – Epson EX9200 Projector
- Stephen- 3d printed “lens safe”
- Brent – Bucket hat, perfect for keeping the glare out.