Darin, Nick, & Erica come together to chat about shooting Senior Portraits like nobody else. Personal touches, getting to know clients, & communication are key for successful shoots of any type. Listen in to find out the best ways to troubleshoot when something goes wrong during a shoot.
What's in this episode:
- Why now is the busiest time for Senior Portraits.
- Taking on Senior Portraits in the midst of Wedding Season.
- Getting creative with clients who are excited to see something new & different.
- Benefits of creating images with young people.
- How to plan a meaningful shoot.
- Essential gear needed for these shoots.
- Communicating with clients when something goes wrong.
- The fine line of making hay & burning the candle at both ends.
- Getting answers on how to do better from an unsatisfied client.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – We’ll be in iTunes within a few days! Just search “Portrait Session” to find it when it’s available.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Portrait Session Podcast.” We should be there very shortly. Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.