Darin, Erica, & Nick offer insight into staying creative as the colors begin to change around the globe. The three help two listeners of the podcast with metering & exposure questions.
What's in this episode:
- A conversation about taking advantage of Fall & Spring Color in your Portrait Photography.
- Balancing the need to try new things with the comfortable shots.
- Keeping your quality high might be more important than doing new things.
- Dan Bull's question about locking exposure & focus on backlit portraits.
- Lisa Mills' inquiry on using light meters with flash & natural light.
- Nick discusses the joys of being self-employed.
- Darin suggests shooting landscapes or another genre to keep you motivated.
- Erica keeps her gear safe by using a fashionable anti-theft bag for her gear.
- Darin geeks out about the new Apple iPhone 6S Plus & points to why it is changing his Street Photography.
- Improve Photography Start – (September 30th is the last day to get $40 off this already amazing deal!)
- Improve Photography's Portfolio Reviews – (Get MEANINGFUL feedback on your portfolio from Erica, Nick, or Darin!)
- Erica's Pacsafe Bag – (Erica's go-to bag for keeping her photo gear & identity safe when traveling!)
- iPhone 6S Plus – (Darin's new addiction for Street Photography!)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – We’ll be in iTunes within a few days! Just search “Portrait Session” to find it when it’s available.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Portrait Session Podcast.” We should be there very shortly. Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.