Erica sits down with Nick & Darin to host an insightful interview with Lexi Vornberg. Lexi is the founder of Lemonade & Lenses and Belle Luminere, which are two stunning online & print publications. Lexi gives us the inside scoop on getting your work published!
What's in this episode:
- Lexi dives into her publications & lets us know what they are all about.
- How to get the publishing ball rolling.
- Identifying when your work is ready or worthy of being published.
- Reasons why your submission might be declined.
- Helpful steps for getting publication submissions accepted.
- The benefits of having a photographer's work published.
- Grabbing the attention of a publisher.
- Two Bright Lights – Erica's recommendation for finding the right publisher for your style of work.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – We’ll be in iTunes within a few days! Just search “Portrait Session” to find it when it’s available.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Portrait Session Podcast.” We should be there very shortly. Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.