Erica & Nick take a listener suggestion & talk about studio lighting. The two also tackle boudoir, composites, and background replacement.
What's in this episode:
- Erica is back from Peru to discuss her adventure in South America.
- Nick offers advice on shooting for composites & background replacements.
- Erica sheds some light on Boudoir Photography lighting.
- The two dive into their favorite lighting modifiers & their use case.
- Looking for studio space? Know what to look for? – Listen to this episode & find out what makes a good studio space.
- Nick encourages us to not be afraid to go for the big shoots & opportunities.
- Erica inspires us to not give up in all areas of life.
- Studio Anywhere
- ePhoto 10×36”Portrait Studio Strip Lightbox & Softbox with Grids & Universal Speed Ring – (Nick's Three Minute Review!)
- LumoPro 36” Octabox – (Erica's Three Minute Review!)
- CowboyStudio 30” Photo Softbox Light – 4 Chroma Key Backdrops
- Improve Photography's 2016 China Workshop – Join Erica, Nick, Brian & Jim for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure in China!
- Improve Photography Portfolio Reviews – Get MEANINGFUL feedback on your photos today!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – We’ll be in iTunes within a few days! Just search “Portrait Session” to find it when it’s available.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Portrait Session Podcast.” We should be there very shortly. Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.