Jim, Jeff, & Darin answer listener questions posted on social media. Jeff offers fantastic tips on how to photograph the Perseid Meteor Shower. Darin discusses the importance of having a good photography partner. Jim reminds us the importance of keeping your memory straight.
What's in this episode:
- Eric looks for reasons why his photos are not coming back looking like they do on his monitor.
- Robert wonders what Jim uses with PecPads to clean his camera sensor.
- Karen is looking at the Think Tank Airport Roller Derby & wonders if we would recommend it.
- Tim is wondering how much is fair price for his HDR golf course being a hobbyist photographer.
- Erica is wondering if she is alone in having battery life issues with the YN-560 Flash.
- Jim gives options when in a situation needing to rescue images from a memory card.
- Jeff provides gear recommendations, tips, & tricks for photographing the Perseid Meteor Shower. – Listen to Nick Page's Photo Taco for more helpful tips as well!
- Animoto – (Save 15% off an Annual Pro Subscription by using promo code ‘IMPROVE')
- Improve Photography's 2016 China Workshop – (The best workshop of 2016!)
- Pixtor SD Cards from SanDisk – (Jim's Doodad of the Week!)
- Skyview App for iOS or Android – (Darin's Doodad of the Week!)
- Tokina 11-14 mm f/2.8 Lens for Canon EFS (APS-C) & Nikon – (Jeff's Doodad of the Week!)
- IrfanView – (Possibly view images Lightroom of Photoshop will not let you view.)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Just search “Improve Photography” to find it.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.