What's in this episode:
- Pricing strategies for Wedding & Portrait Photographers.
- Researching your market pricing.
- Why all locations are not created equal.
- Setting the price point for products.
- Deciding whether it is better to offer inclusive packages or al a carte options.
- Reasons to phase out undesirable parts of the photography business.
- Putting Portrait work first.
- Stepping back & making time for yourself.
- Lightroom 6!
- Adding a cool dynamic by using wide-angle lenses for Street Photography.
- Improve Photography's 2015 Lightroom Steal is back Monday, May 4, 2015 – Wednesday, May 6, 2015! – Find out more here!
- Spider Pro SCS (Single Camera System Camera Holster) – Erica's pick of the week!
- Improve Photography Portfolio Reviews – (Get Meaningful Feedback from Erica, Nick, or Darin!)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – We’ll be in iTunes within a few days! Just search “Portrait Session” to find it when it’s available.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Portrait Session Podcast.” We should be there very shortly. Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.