Jim sits down with the whole Improve Photography Crew to talk news, lessons learned, & more! All six hosts of upcoming Improve Photography Podcast Network shows are featured in this episode including: Jim Harmer, Darin Mellor, Jeff Harmon, Brian McGuckin, Erica Coffman, & Nick Page!
What's in this episode:
- Los Angeles to pay $50,000 to detained photographers & set to teach deputies photography is not a crime.
- Are you worried about you shutter count? Should you be?
- Is it better to repair or replace your camera when it dies?
- Why shooting photos on railroad tracks needs to stop.
- 5 embarrassing mistakes we have made as photographers.
- Any Polaroid Camera – (Brian's Doodad of the Week!)
- Sanitary Napkins to keep your Camera Gear Dry – (Darin's Doodad of the Week!)
- SMDV 24” Speedbox – Diffuser – (Nick's Doodad of the Week!)
- HGST 4TB Hard Drive – (Jeff's Doodad of the Week!)
- Custom Rear Lens Caps from Lenzbuddy – (Erica's Doodad of the Week!)
- Olloclip Lenses for Smartphones – (Jim's Doodad of the Week!)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Open the “podcasts” app on your device (it’s one of the pre-installed apps from Apple) and search for the Improve Photography Podcast from within that app. Every time I produce a new episode, you’ll get it downloaded right on your iDevice. You can also use this link to the show in the iTunes store (free).
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/feed/podcast
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.