Lightroom 101 is a downloadable video workshop designed to be easy to follow for the most novice Lightroom user, yet packed full of tips and tricks that I use in my photography so as to be informative for any intermediate user as well.
This course has been one of the most popular online Lightroom courses since its release a year ago.
Price: $50Buy Now
What you'll get…
- Over 4 hours of HD video training–split into easy 10-minute segments
- Professional instruction by Jim Harmer
- Videos can be downloaded for offline play, and are yours to keep. Many customers tell us they reference them for years after purchase
- How to use Lightroom for the brand-new users, as well as tips and tricks for intermediate users who want to strengthen their skills
Just SOME of the things you'll learn…
- Jim's workflow for importing, organizing, editing, and exporting photos without wasting any time
- How to stylize both nature and portrait photos for a more polished look
- Proper sharpening settings for crisp detail in your photos
- How to retouch skin for beautiful, and natural-looking results
- Using the adjustment brush for localized changes
- How to create slideshows right in Lightroom
- How to create beautiful and dramatic skies in your landscape photos
- Where to find your picture files that are in Lightroom
- How to FULLY backup Lightroom–the right way!
- Proper export settings for printing and use on the web
- How to create your own Lightroom presets (in addition to 15 of mine which are included!)
- Taking full control of color using the HSL panel
- Virtually every adjustment in Lightroom is covered in the workshop