Sale Ends In…[COUNTDOWN id=”34683″]
Your instructor will take you on location in many of the videos and show step-by-step how he creates gorgeous photographs with even the most basic gear.
What's In the Package?
- 22 HD video tutorials for budding photographers by Jim Harmer –
- Videos can be streamed to any device or downloaded for offline play, and are yours to keep. Many customers tell us they reference them for years after purchase
- How to confidently shoot in manual mode, as well as tips and tricks for intermediate users who want to strengthen their skills
- Jim's Block Method Photography tutorial –
Tickets to this presentation cost in excess of $200
- Multiple on-location videos to show you exactly how to create professional-quality photos in any situation
- Jim's Improve Photography: How budding photographers can get pro results eBook –
$9.99 Price when this sale ends – $100
48-hour sale price with coupon code “EMAIL”: $49.99
Having any issues with ordering? We're happy to help at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use coupon code “EMAIL” at checkout to get this price!
22 HD Video LessonsEach lesson teaches you a new technique, with many videos filmed on-location so you can see exactly what to do to produce professional-quality photos.
Free eBook included!Get the highly-reviewed 83-page eBook “Improve Photography: How budding photographers can get pro results”.
Download and Keep ForeverThe videos and eBook are yours to download and keep forever. Watch them on any device, as often as you like, for years to come.
Jim Harmer is one of the most popular photographers online, with nearly a million followers on social media. He travels the world to holding his popular, completely free photography workshops with his readers across the globe and hosts the Improve Photography Podcast each week. His photographs have been purchased by private art buyers as well as large publications such as Time, Readers Digest, and Nikon. Jim is well known for his easy-to-understand and down-to-earth teaching style. View Jim Harmer's Portfolio here.