Erica, Nick, & Darin sit down to plan for the worst & hope for the best when it comes to repairing or replacing photo imaging tools. Photographers have tons of equipment in their workflow. Find out what these three do for peace of mind with a big shoot around the corner. – Like a shoot using smoke & speedlights!
What's in this episode:
- How not to allow damaged gear to derail a workflow.
- The importance of having optical options should a lens break.
- Having some repetition in gear can save the day & your wallet!
- Service packages offered by camera companies can decide your repair experience fate.
- Best practices for preventing image loss on an important shoot.
- Nick plays with smoke, lights, and models in the forest!
- Erica reminds us to be careful with our words. – “We can add her in later….”
- Darin & his comrades discuss how simple it can be to get models to assist for little or nothing on conceptual shoots.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – We’ll be in iTunes within a few days! Just search “Portrait Session” to find it when it’s available.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Portrait Session Podcast.” We should be there very shortly. Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.