Nick & Erica gather to nerd out about things they are currently loving. The two also tackle listener questions.
What's in this episode:
- Nick shares why he is loving two different ProMaster Light Stands.
- Erica ha a magnetic connection to MagMods.
- Two lenses on two bodies makes for a versatile photographer; Nick discusses why.
- A Canon 45mm Tilt-Shift Lens is reigniting that creative spark in Erica.
- Nick is loving the Tones & Curves adjustments in Lightroom.
- 17 Hats is helping Erica keep her business organized.
- Square & PASS assist Nick in having happy clients.
- Ashwin asks what video light Nick was talking about last week.
- Nick asks about which direction to go with editing a wedding he just shot.
- Amber asks about dragging the shutter and using flash to pop on command.
- Improve Photography Start – (Use Offer Code ‘PORTRAIT' to get $40 off through September 30th!)
- Improve Photography's Portfolio Reviews – (Get MEANINGFUL feedback on your photos!)
- Find your perfect lens with Improve Photography's Lens Finder!
- ProMaster LS-6 Multifunction Boom Light Stand
- ProMaster SystemPro LS-3 Professional Light Stand
- 17 Hats – (Use Erica's Referral Link to get $10 off!)
- Yongnuo YN-600 600-LED Studio Video Lamp
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – We’ll be in iTunes within a few days! Just search “Portrait Session” to find it when it’s available.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Portrait Session Podcast.” We should be there very shortly. Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.