Jim, Nick, & Jeff collaborate to get you ready for shooting the seasonal colors coming to the Northern Hemisphere soon! Jeff updates us on Windows 10 & the group helps a reader find the best mirrorless cameras under $1K!
What’s in this episode:
- Essential tips for shooting Fall Color!
- Squarespace commerce vs. SmugMug; which is better?
- Best mirrorless cameras under $1,000 USD.
- Jeff’s Windows 10 update. – Pull the trigger or hold off on updating?
- Jim finds the Fuji XT-1 has helped him get over a dozen 4 Star Images he would in the short time he he has owned it. – The camera is tough to boot!
- Why it is better to rent camera gear & the advantages of doing so.
- TriggerTrap – (Enter Discount Code ‘IMPROVE’ to get 10% off your order!
- Animoto – (Use Promo Code ‘IMPROVE’ to get 15% off an Annual Pro Subscription!)
- Improve Photography Start – (Start improving your photography skills today!)
- Borrow Lenses
- Brent Rents Lenses
- Lightroom Collections – (Jeff’s Doodad of the Week!)
- Stellarium App for PC, Mac, & Linux – (Nick’s Doodad of the Week!)
- Fuji MCEX-11 Extension Tubes – (Jim’s Doodad of the Week!)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON YOUR PHONE (FREE!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Just search “Improve Photography” to find it.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is http://improvephotography.com/category/session/feed/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this episode.