What's in this episode
- The announcement of Jim's new FREE Improve Photography Travel Group.
- Jim's super-sneaky tip for finding out where the very best photo locations are anywhere around the world in 10 minutes or less.
- How to come home with fewer, better photos from any trip.
- How to include more local flair in each of your travel photos.
- and more!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Jim started a new Improve Photography Travel Group for photographers who want to talk with other photographers and get together to travel and do photography. Grab a flight or hop in the car and go meet up with photographers like you to do some photography! This is totally free–everyone pays their own expenses. Jim will do his best to be at most of these travel photography opportunities with the community but anyone can use the board to get together.
- Submit Questions for the Podcast
How to Subscribe to the Podcast on Your Phone or MP3 Player (free!)
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Grab your phone or device and go to the iTunes store and search “Improve Photography Podcast.” This will help you to download the free Podcasts App (produced by Apple) and then subscribe to the show from within that app. Every time I produce a new episode, you’ll get it downloaded right on your iDevice.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “Improve Photography Podcast.” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is http://improvephotography.com/feed/podcast
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this page. You can see all the previous episodes of the Improve Photography Podcast here.